PYOPumpkins will open in 2023 on a reduced availability.
Due to circumstances beyond our control we are trying extremely hard to offer a pumpkin picking experience at the farm.
2023 will be a smaller event , with orange pumpkins and squash. The usual photo oppertunities, The Pumpkin Store and a small snack shop. Unfortunately no hot food will be available this year.
Thank you for your continued support.
Please read all the information on our home page prior to booking your ticket. Please click here ‘BUY TICKETS HERE’
We will be opening in October 2023, dates and times can be found on our ticketing website. We have planted many different varieties, sizes and colours of pumpkins and squash. There are lots of large orange pumpkins suitable for carving as well as small squash which are delicious to eat. All our pumpkins are home grown.
Although you may find some small squash picked up and put into boxes or wheelbarrows. These are the most tasty varieties for eating, please ask if you need help choosing some to eat.
The Valley Ground
This year we are in the Valley Ground with a number of bridges crossing the farm ditches. Halloween corn, for decoration, provides a boundary to the field with Sunflowers providing food over winter for our wildlife. As always we have grass pathways making our fields accessible to all including those with pushchairs and wheelchairs, weather permitting. Pumpkin picking is a family event and we welcome you all, but please remember that dogs are NOT allowed as many people eat their squash and pumpkins. The ground can be uneven and muddy so please take care, footwear suitable for a field is advised and pumpkin stalks can be prickly so gloves are advised. Pumpkins and squash will be cut off their plants so no cutting tools are required.
We also have some amazing photo opportunities for 2023. Further details will be released on social media nearer October.
The entrance to the farm is just off Stoke Road and will be signposted. We operate a one way system and you exit the ample car park through the farm yard. Please drive slowly and carefully on the grass, through the farmyard and past the houses until you reach the main road. Wheelbarrows are available for you to borrow and we suggest you bring strong bags to put your pumpkins in once you are back at your car as they can be wet or muddy.
We are open in 2023, with limited availability.
Our first day will be Saturday 21st October. Further days will be released nearer Halloween.
If your selected day shows ‘SOLD OUT’ or not available, please check again and also follow our facebook page for new announcements.
We hope to see you all soon, but please remember to book a ticket for your visit.
Weather Opening updates
any updates on closing will be posted here
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ONTO THE FARM OR INTO THE PUMPKIN FIELD
Opening dates October 2023
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd
Half Term dates to be decided
We may open on Saturday 28th, a decision will be made nearer the time.
no ticket no entry
Farm Gates will open at 10.00am and close at 3.30pm
Please check the website, social media or the phone recorded message before leaving home on your chosen day for weather and other updates
Terms and Conditions
- Our Joint Agreement. When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting the terms and conditions which form an agreement and contract between Riverside Farmers, also known as PYOPumpkins and yourself.
- Tickets. Your ticket is for one vehicle to enter PYOPumpkins carpark at Beluncle Farm, Hoo only. Tickets are not transferable.
Coaches or Buses over 18 people must contact the event organiser prior to booking.
No tickets are available for buses or coaches and entry will be refused without prior approval with PYOPumpkins.
4. Prices. There are additional fees for any Pumpkins and Squashes picked at Beluncle Farm, or merchandise purchased at Thepumpkinstore, or other retail outlets. All prices will be displayed at the venue or be communicated by staff.
5. Cancellations. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for cancellations unless Riverside Farmers (PYOPumpkins) has to close due to unforeseen circumstances on any given day. This could be for any reason including the weather, ground conditions, or a lack of availability of pumpkins or squashes or any other reason. There will be no refunds for any other reason. Refunds will be made to the card used for payment only. All refunds will be for the admission charge only. Riverside Farmers (PYOPumpkins) are unable to offer refunds for the ticket fee and processing fee as these are collected by a third party (Trybooking) and not by Riverside Farmers.
6. Session availability. Once a session is fully booked, we are unable to offer additional allocations within that session.
7. Entry. No entry to the site without a valid pre booked ticket purchased in advance through our website. Entry without a prebooked ticket will be refused.
All vehicles must have a valid ticket in the vehicle. No entry will be permitted if the ticket is in an alternative vehicle. In this scenario an additional ticket will need to be purchased.
8. Special Offers. We reserve the right to offer special offers at any time. We reserve the right to withdraw special offers at any time without notice.
9. Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates cannot be used against a ticket booking value. Gift Certificate can only be used on site at PYOPumpkins, Beluncle Farm.
10. Entry by Walking In. We are unable to allow walk-in entry except under special circumstances and with prior arrangement only.
11. Moving bookings. We will be unable to offer the possibility of moving tickets (Days and Sessions) within 72 hours of the day of any ticket becoming usable. We cannot guarantee any alternative booking sessions and times being available.
12. NO dogs are allowed
Why not treat a Friend to one of our Gift Certificates.
Available by clicking on the link below
BOOKING YOUR VISIT
- Book your visit online (Use the Blue Button below)
- No ticket No Entry
- A payment is required to secure your Admission ticket,which will allow one vehicle per ticket, vehicles up to 7 seats will be £7.50 per ticket, vehicles between 8 seats to 18 seats will be £11 per ticket which will allow entry to PYOPumpkins at Beluncle Farm, Hoo. ME39LU. The ticket purchaser will be responsible for paying the Ticket & Processing Fee charged by Trybooking.
- Check SOCIAL MEDIA, this WEBSITE or the recorded phone message for any field updates before leaving home. We will also email all ticket holders of any changes to opening days and times should we need to cancel any session. Please check email and spam folders.
- Arrive at the farm gate during your half hour arrival slot. Definitely not before our opening time.
- Have your emailed ticket QR code ready for scanning at check in
- Park your vehicle (Carpark Marshalls will direct you to your place.
- Collect a wheelbarrow in your group of family and friends. We ask you to only use the number of wheelbarrows you require as we need to ensure all visitors have access to a wheelbarrow. It maybe necessary to limit group sizes should the Government advise.
- Enter the Pumpkin field and choose your perfect pumpkins, squash or corn. (All subject to availability – but we have grown an awful lot).
- Enjoy quality family time choosing your pumpkins and utilising the photo opportunities we have placed in the field.
- Once finished please make you way with your wheelbarrow to the payment and exit tent to complete your purchase. Prices for pumpkins, squashes and corn range from £1 to £10 per individual item.
- Upon leaving the payment tent why not visit Thepumpkinstore for any carving or decoration necessities. Or visit the refreshment stall for something to keep you going.
- Follow the signs to the exit and start dreaming of carving your Halloween masterpiece.
PYO Pumpkins at Beluncle Farm, Hoo, ME3 9LU, Kent
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm in October 2023.