Tickets available for Monday 25th – Saturday 30th October
We are getting enquiries to move bookings to alternative dates and times. Where there is availability of booking slots to move too, we will do our best to move tickets. BUT if a session is ‘sold out’, then we are unable to move tickets
Please find the blue ‘book tickets here’ button at the bottom of this page. Please read all the information on our home page prior to booking.
We will be opening in October 2021, dates and times to be confirmed but we hope to follow our usual weekends and half term. We have planted many different varieties, sizes and colours of pumpkins and squash. There are lots of large orange pumpkins suitable for carving as well as small squash which are delicious to eat. All our pumpkins are home grown where you find them as we never buy them in. Although you may find some small squash picked up and put into boxes or wheelbarrows. These are the most tasty varieties for eating, please ask if you need help choosing some to eat.
This year we are in the valley with a number of bridges crossing the farm ditches. Halloween corn, for decoration, provides a boundary to the field with Sunflowers providing food over winter for our wildlife. As always we have grass pathways making our fields accessible to all including those with pushchairs and wheelchairs, weather permitting. Pumpkin picking is a family event and we welcome you all, but please remember that dogs are not allowed as many people eat their squash and pumpkins. The ground can be uneven and muddy so please take care, footwear suitable for a field is advised and pumpkin stalks can be prickly so gloves are advised. Pumpkins and squash will be cut off their plants so no cutting tools are required.
The entrance to the farm is just off Stoke Road and will be signposted. We operate a one way system and you exit the ample car park through the farm yard. Please drive slowly and carefully on the grass, through the farmyard and past the houses until you reach the main road. Wheelbarrows are available for you to borrow and we suggest you bring strong bags to put your pumpkins in once you are back at your car as they can be wet or muddy.
We now only have availability of tickets from Monday 25th October till Staurday 30th October. All other days are ‘sold out’
If your selected day shows ‘SOLD OUT’ or not available, please check again and also follow our facebook page for new announcements.
We hope to see you all soon, but please remember to book a ticket for your visit.
Weather Opening updates
any updates on closing will be posted here
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ONTO THE FARM OR INTO THE PUMPKIN FIELD
Opening dates October 2021
Releasing in early September 2021
no ticket no entry
Farm Gates will open at 10.00am for the morning session and close at 12.00pm
Farm Gates will open at 1pm for the afternoon session and close at 2.30pm
The field will close for entry between 12pm to 1pm between the morning and afternoon sessions and at 4pm
Please check the website, social media or the phone recorded message before leaving home on your chosen day for weather and other updates
Terms and Conditions
- Our Joint Agreement. When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting the terms and conditions which form an agreement and contract between Riverside Farmers, also known as Pyopumpkins and yourself.
- Tickets. Your ticket is for one vehicle to enter Pyopumpkins carpark at Beluncle Farm, Hoo only. Tickets are not transferable.
Coaches or Buses over 18 people must contact the event organiser prior to booking.
No tickets are available for buses or coaches and entry will be refused without prior approval.
- Prices. There are additional fees for any Pumpkins and Squashes picked at Beluncle Farm, or merchandise purchased at Thepumpkinstore, or other retail outlets. All prices will be displayed at the venue or be communicated by staff.
- Cancellations. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for cancellations unless Riverside Farmers (Pyopumpkins) has to close due to unforeseen circumstances on any given day. This could be for any reason including the weather, ground conditions, or a lack of availability of pumpkins or squashes or any other reason. There will be no refunds for any other reason. Refunds will be made to the card used for payment only.
- Session availability. Once a session is fully booked, we are unable to offer additional allocations within that session.
- Entry. No entry to the site without a valid pre booked ticket purchased in advance through our website. Entry without a prebooked ticket will be refused.
- Special Offers. We reserve the right to offer special offers at any time. We reserve the right to withdraw special offers at any time without notice.
- Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates cannot be used against a ticket booking value. Gift Certificate can only be used on site at PYOPumpkins, Beluncle Farm.
- Entry by Walking In. We are unable to allow walk-in entry except under special circumstances and with prior arrangement only.
- Moving bookings. We will be unable to offer the possibility of moving tickets (Days and Sessions) within 48 hours of the day of any ticket becoming usable.
Why not treat a Friend to one of our Gift Certificates.
Available by clicking on the link below
BOOKING YOUR VISIT
- Book your visit online (Use the Blue Button below)
- No ticket No Entry
- A payment is required to secure your ticket,which will allow one vehicle per ticket, vehicles up to 7 seats will be £7 per ticket, vehicles between 8 seats to 18 seats will be £10 per ticket which will allow entry to PYOPumpkins at Beluncle Farm, Hoo. ME39LU.
- Check social media, the website or the recorded phone message for any field updates before leaving home. We will also email all ticket holders of any changes to opening days and times should we need to cancel any session. Please check email and spam folders.
- Arrive at the farm gate during your half hour arrival slot. Definitely not before our opening time.
- Have your emailed ticket QR code ready for scanning at check in
- Park your vehicle (Carpark Marshalls will direct you to your place.
- Collect a wheelbarrow in your group of family and friends. We ask you to only use the number of wheelbarrows you require as we need to ensure all visitors have access to a wheelbarrow. It maybe necessary to limit group sizes should the Government advise.
- Enter the Pumpkin field and choose your perfect pumpkins, squash or corn. (All subject to availability – but we have grown an awful lot).
- Enjoy quality family time choosing your pumpkins and utilising the photo opportunities we have placed in the field.
- Once finished please make you way with your wheelbarrow to the payment and exit tent to complete your purchase. Prices for pumpkins, squashes and corn range from £1 to £6 per individual item.
- Upon leaving the payment tent why not visit Thepumpkinstore for any carving or decoration necessities. Or visit the refreshment stall for something to keep you going.
- Follow the signs to the exit and start dreaming of carving your Halloween masterpiece.
PYO Pumpkins at Beluncle Farm, Hoo, ME3 9LU, Kent
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm in October 2021.